Health Certificates

equine travel docs

Equine Health Certificates

Clover Valley Veterinary Services is WSDA certified and USDA accredited to perform health certification for traveling pets, brand inspection, Coggins (EIA) testing, and Bangs (Brucellosis) vaccination. We also perform infectious disease testing (tuberculosis, brucellosis, Q-fever, caseous lymphadenitis, small ruminant lentivirus) for herd biosecurity and milk certification.

Health certificates can be issued by one of our licensed veterinarian and are required by every state for any horse that will travel or participate in events. Washington State also requires all horses/cattle leaving the state to have a brand inspection, regardless if they have a brand. Your dog, cat, horse, or livestock may need a health certificate for:

      • Interstate transportation
      • Shows, fairs, trails
      • Sale, lease, exchange
      • Public auction
      • Import/export
      • International travel (requires an international health certificate)

For more information about obtaining a health certificate or any other documents for your pet, please call our office to speak with one of our friendly staff members.

Contact Form

We look forward to hearing from you


Find us on the map

Office Hours

Reception at lunch 12-1 Daily


8:30 AM-5:30 PM


8:30 AM-5:30 PM


8:30 AM-5:30 PM


8:30 AM-5:30 PM


8:30 AM-5:30 PM


Equine & Farm Animal Emergency Only


Equine & Farm Animal Emergency Only